Men's Advanced Strength
Advanced Strength programs are recommended for those who have a very comfortable sense of weight-lifting.
This challenge is for those who are willing to put in hard work and go that extra mile.
- Four week program
- Gym required
- Body-weight, free-weight, resistance band movements
- 5 days of workouts, 2 rest days
- 5 day split
- 45 - 60 minutes a day
Contents of this guide are easy to follow and very informational. Contents include:
- Exercise form glossary
- Cardio recommendations
- Nutritional recommendations
- Ab circuits that can be stacked with any day of your split!
- PLUS my absolute favorite healthy easy-to-make meals
What should I expect after purchasing this?
An email within 12 hours including:
- The PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire)
- General Medical History Form
- Liability Form
- Questions regarding long-term and short-term goals